The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008

Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:28 pm

Hello Imperial Dominion. I am your current prime Minister. I am running for re-election. I have been involved in this region shortly after it opened. I was there when we were at 10 members. Now I have played a major role in making us what we are today 101 Nations.

Im going to start this speech of by telling you a bit about myself. I’m a 16 year old guy, from Canada Ontario. I am very involved in school, and outside of school. I am my schools Vice President Of student Council. So I know what it means to be a leader. I enjoy a good joke, something that makes me laugh. I love a new challenge.

I started of as a normal citizen like most of you are out there, I quickly decided that I wanted to make a difference in this region, and I saw a promising future. I Applied for the Government Position of Minister Of Foreign Affairs. I worked very closely with the emperor, asking him what he wanted to see come of this region, working to make mine and his dream come true. I worked on how to make the forum a better place, what needed to change, and even brought in the idea of the charter of rights, and the supreme court and the recruiting ad that we still currently use in. The Emperor came to me and told me that I was being promoted to his right hand man, I than received my position as prime minister. I took on a hard recruiting job, introducing myself out there, appointing people such as our current domestic affairs, and foreign affairs ministers. I have worked many hours trying to get people to join, making sure that everyone knows what there duties are. Really just trying to get to know everyone on a more personal level. Even as I right this speech I am sending out messages to citizens.

The Future:

I want to make imperial dominion the most well known region in all of nation states. You may be looking at me going “ like that will ever happen” Having me help lead this region, a lot of hard work, and a little luck, I am 100% positive that we can. I am looking to hear more about you, and how you think that we can improve the region. I am excited to see where this region, and how far it can go.

If your looking for the same things that I am, and you want to see this region do well, vote me in as your prime minister. I will not let you down.

Vote Clarkson103 as you Prime Minister.

“ I am Clarkson103, and I approve this message”

“Clarkson103 - Enjoy the difference”

Last edited by Prime MinisterClarkson103 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty Re: Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:50 pm

nice speech

Back to top Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty Re: Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Clark has my vote. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:06 pm

If anyone else would like to run for Prime Minister, you have until the 5th to declare your candidacy. Mind you, only the current Prime Ministers, other Ministers, Lords, and the UN Delegate can run for Prime Minister.

I wanted to have the Prime Minister election begin on April 5th, but since SOMEONE (doesn't point finger at Clarkson, lol) decided to jump the gun and rush, I guess we will have it on March 5th.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty Heyy you know what

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:47 pm

you could have told me that you wanted to do that, i didn't get any messages telling me this lol Razz So im goin to put the blame on you Smile

and thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Prime MinisterClarkson103 wrote:you could have told me that you wanted to do that, i didn't get any messages telling me this lol Razz So im goin to put the blame on you Smile

and thanks

It was in my Throne Room!!!!!!!

lol!
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty Thats Right

Post  Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Thats right, blame it on the Prime Minister lol Razz hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:59 pm

Prime MinisterClarkson103 wrote:Thats right, blame it on the Prime Minister lol Razz hahahaha

Oh yes, I'm calling out Royal Authority on you! Very Happy
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty hahaa

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:03 am

your makeing a mess of my speech forum ..... god lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:11 am

Prime MinisterClarkson103 wrote:your makeing a mess of my speech forum ..... god lol Razz

Sleep
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:33 am

Hello fellow Imperialists,

I would like to introduce myself as the Leader of LouislandII - Louis. I'm a 24 year old male from Australia and I'm asking for your vote in the upcomming Elections. It is true I am relatively new to the Dominion however what I lack in experience i make up in effort, diligence and persistance. I have a dream that will see the Imperial Dominion rise in this massive cesspool of regions and to one day present new nations with the opportunity to join us in the Imperial Dominion a region of stature and greatness.
This is a role that I can succesfully fulfill as i have experience in running a successful small business, being an active member of a local council here in Australia. This is a job for someone with experience and wisdom, it is not a job for a teen.

Back to top Go down

Declare Your Candidacy For The Prime Minister Election : March 5-10, 2008 Empty well.

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:50 am

I was wondering if your running for prime minister ? and if so did you read the emperors message above ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:31 pm

unfortunatly you are not a lord or minsiter and hence cannot run for the post, become a lord and i may well help you on your way

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:49 pm

LouislandII wrote:Hello fellow Imperialists,

I would like to introduce myself as the Leader of LouislandII - Louis. I'm a 24 year old male from Australia and I'm asking for your vote in the upcomming Elections. It is true I am relatively new to the Dominion however what I lack in experience i make up in effort, diligence and persistance. I have a dream that will see the Imperial Dominion rise in this massive cesspool of regions and to one day present new nations with the opportunity to join us in the Imperial Dominion a region of stature and greatness.
This is a role that I can succesfully fulfill as i have experience in running a successful small business, being an active member of a local council here in Australia. This is a job for someone with experience and wisdom, it is not a job for a teen.

Yeah, as a citizen, you can currently either join the military, or run for Lord or UN Delegate. Also, when the new Prime Minister is elected, he may choose to appoint you Domestic or Foreign Minister, as those are the only 2 available to regular citizens. After you are already in Government, then you may run for the position of Prime Minister.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:59 pm

I thought it would be worth a shotm but any role non-defence in the government as a UN delegate or minister
would be greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:01 pm

LouislandII wrote:I thought it would be worth a shotm but any role non-defence in the government as a UN delegate or minister
would be greatly appreciated.

Why don't you try running for Lord when I open the topic, in a few days, for all to declare their candidacy? We need plenty more Lords anyway. Just read Article 3 of the Constitution if you don't know exactly what a Lord is and does.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:19 pm

i nominate myself i shall now make a speech

As prime minister i shall usher in a new era, an imperial era. vote for me and i shall bring us power, peace and prosperity, despite recent claims form people that i am going to try and take over this is nonsense, besides the emperor could kick me out, lol. I built the military from the ground up and i was one of the founding members of this domain. I have run the military and now it is great. If i run this domain we shall become the greatest, together, my friends we can comquer all those who oppose us, together we can make the imperial dominion strong together we will be unstoppable.
thankyou all,
and now a bit about me,
I am 16 and attend Loughborough Grammar School, i am well educated and a good diplomat as well as a good leader. I am also a charitable chap having single handedly over my 5 years at secondary(high) school raised 4000 pounds for charity with a seres of well organised events. another attribute is that i have a good sense of humour. Vote for me, vote for greatness, vote for yourselves, thankyou

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down