The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings all!

Go down

Greetings all! Empty Greetings all!

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:26 am

Greetings!

I am Ingrei (Chief) Nioclas of Arundhil! My nation's relatively new but I've been playing this game on and off for years. I've had a lot of experience with online political games, and served as a Senator, Diplomat, Recruiter and Senior Banker in the fourth largest region in the game Cyber Nations. I learnt a lot during that experience and hope to apply some of that knowledge here! Very Happy

A bit about me:

- I'm a little bit obsessive-compulsive, so you'll probably never see a spelling mistake from me. Razz
- I'm an Aussie. Very Happy
- All my posts are accompanied with at least one emoticon.
- I'm usually quite active when I join an online community, so expect to see me around! Wink
- I'm leaving for France on Sunday (I'm going on a school trip/short exchange) for about three weeks, so I won't be running for Parliament or anything.
- I'm a top spammer! affraid

See you 'round! Very Happy

Ad honorem ~ In Honour,
Nioclas of Arundhil.

Back to top Go down

Greetings all! Empty Re: Greetings all!

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:30 am

Nioclas wrote:Greetings!

I am Ingrei (Chief) Nioclas of Arundhil! My nation's relatively new but I've been playing this game on and off for years. I've had a lot of experience with online political games, and served as a Senator, Diplomat, Recruiter and Senior Banker in the fourth largest region in the game Cyber Nations. I learnt a lot during that experience and hope to apply some of that knowledge here! Very Happy

A bit about me:

- I'm a little bit obsessive-compulsive, so you'll probably never see a spelling mistake from me. Razz
- I'm an Aussie. Very Happy
- All my posts are accompanied with at least one emoticon.
- I'm usually quite active when I join an online community, so expect to see me around! Wink
- I'm leaving for France on Sunday (I'm going on a school trip/short exchange) for about three weeks, so I won't be running for Parliament or anything.
- I'm a top spammer! affraid

See you 'round! Very Happy

Ad honorem ~ In Honour,
Nioclas of Arundhil.

It's good to have you here, friend. One request though. Please post your nation's name in your signature, so that no one will ever be confused about who you are in Nation States.

cheers
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:37 am

No probs!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content