The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Absence

Go down

My Absence Empty My Absence

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:51 pm

Im going to be missing quite a bit for awhile as the teachers are packing in a lot of last minute work and I have a project to do in just about every class of mine. Im not going to have much time to dedicate, if any at all, to the forums for a few days maybe even until the end of March. I apologize and will inform you all when im officially back with time to myself.

Back to top Go down

My Absence Empty Re: My Absence

Post  Dominius Aurelius Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:43 am

Minister Quaeus wrote:Im going to be missing quite a bit for awhile as the teachers are packing in a lot of last minute work and I have a project to do in just about every class of mine. Im not going to have much time to dedicate, if any at all, to the forums for a few days maybe even until the end of March. I apologize and will inform you all when im officially back with time to myself.

That's fine. I haven't been on much either lately, because of the shitload of work that my professors have been piling up before my spring break.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum