The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN THE ARMED FORCES

Go down

JOIN THE ARMED FORCES Empty JOIN THE ARMED FORCES

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:13 pm

(Military Announcer):
My fellow citizens of this fair and noble land join me in the telling of a tale that will never end. If you join our venerated armed forces you will help to carve this nations name into the rock of time so deep that history will never forget the names of those who lead at the front. Stand by our valiant leader Hal Kailas the mighty warlord whose mear presence is that of godly proprtions. So stand my friends fight for what is right, fight for freedom, fight for POWER.

Back to top Go down

JOIN THE ARMED FORCES Empty Re: JOIN THE ARMED FORCES

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:05 pm

U might want to fix this up a bit... sounds a lil corny..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:51 pm

hal kailas wrote:(Military Announcer):
My fellow citizens of this fair and noble land join me in the telling of a tale that will never end. If you join our venerated armed forces you will help to carve this nations name into the rock of time so deep that history will never forget the names of those who lead at the front. Stand by our valiant leader Hal Kailas the mighty warlord whose mear presence is that of godly proprtions. So stand my friends fight for what is right, fight for freedom, fight for POWER.

Translation

Dear Fellow Citizens,
Joining the Armed Forces of The Imperial Dominion can help you fight for the freedoms we all believe in. If you would like to help stop what is wrong and fix things for a new age, join our Armada. If you want your name to go down in history, stand up and fight along side me. Show the world who you are and what you believe in. (Excerpt:) [Because... This is SPARTAAAAAA!] Join the Armed Forces Today!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:54 pm

Sakaba wrote:

Translation

Dear Fellow Citizens,
Joining the Armed Forces of The Imperial Dominion can help you fight for the freedoms we all believe in. If you would like to help stop what is wrong and fix things for a new age, join our Armada. If you want your name to go down in history, stand up and fight along side me. Show the world who you are and what you believe in. (Excerpt:) [Because... This is SPARTAAAAAA!] Join the Armed Forces Today!

Much cleaned up, very nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:55 pm

Muad'Dib wrote:
Sakaba wrote:

Translation

Dear Fellow Citizens,

Much cleaned up, very nice.

Indeed good job. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Thank you and Thank you

On free time I attend to write up little things like that, that was less serious. But if you really want a military recruitment telegram to send your nations, I can type on up for you guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:04 pm

jesus christ this gal can write, hmm a secretarial position methinks?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down