The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The news of a clan

Go down

The news of a clan Empty The news of a clan

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:20 pm

Mighty Emporer! i have received sad news, the wwa clan has not been created yet for nationstates Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

The news of a clan Empty Re: The news of a clan

Post  Dominius Aurelius Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:22 pm

WARSHOVA wrote:Mighty Emporer! i have received sad news, the wwa clan has not been created yet for nationstates Crying or Very sad

I do not understand. What does this mean?
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:47 pm

WARSHOVA wrote:(salutes) Your Emporer i request an allie with another clan known as World Wide Ambassadors they are a Christian clan as I'm a Christian too. I am not entirely sure if they made the clan yet thats why i said i am waiting a message from a friend from kittovia.

the clan i thought would be in nation states the friend from kittovia doesn't know how to make a region of world wide ambassadors and i thought they would be allies with us well with your permission of course isn't being made. (that was a mouth full)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:00 am

WARSHOVA wrote:
WARSHOVA wrote:(salutes) Your Emporer i request an allie with another clan known as World Wide Ambassadors they are a Christian clan as I'm a Christian too. I am not entirely sure if they made the clan yet thats why i said i am waiting a message from a friend from kittovia.

the clan i thought would be in nation states the friend from kittovia doesn't know how to make a region of world wide ambassadors and i thought they would be allies with us well with your permission of course isn't being made. (that was a mouth full)

Oh well, I approve. But if your friend is unable to make his region, then by all means, he is welcome to join us here, along with any followers he might have.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:06 am

MY Christian brothers would be glad i shall tell them at once.

Back to top Go down

The news of a clan Empty Update ?

Post  Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 pm

is there anymore news on this ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum