The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey all Clarkson here

Go down

Hey all Clarkson here Empty Hey all Clarkson here

Post  Guest Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:59 pm

If any of you have any questions, you can allso come talk to me, the emperor is a busy guy. Come find me Wink

Back to top Go down

Hey all Clarkson here Empty Re: Hey all Clarkson here

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:44 pm

TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
if you ever want to come back here be ready for persecution by the Lords of Parliment on the grounds of treason.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:35 pm

basically, we just became ruled by another region
i dont see why we couldnt at least let it go through parliament or something

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:46 pm

I get what you are saying. YOU are still here. The rest just packed up and left because they couldn't handle being told that they were going to be ruled under the same person and the same rules, but part of a bigger region. YOU and I were the ones who thought ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:13 am

ronoc49 wrote:TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
TRAITOR!
if you ever want to come back here be ready for persecution by the Lords of Parliment on the grounds of treason.

I'm sorry to say this and it may get me banned but, where do you get off! People are allowed to have a difference of opinion, just because they decided it wasn't for them doesn't make them a traitor. And if you had actually been a part of the government you may have understood how they felt betrayed. It was an honor to be here but people like you seem to think blind loyalty is better than having the ability to decide for yourself. Good luck to all. I have departed for somewhere better.

Former member of the military Muad'Dib

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:59 pm

How is it a big deal that we are STILL independant? How is it such a problem to get told what to do? answer me these. If nobody had been told that we were a colony nobody would have cared. Has anything changed aside from a few titles? Just because the people didn't have a say in one little thing doesn't mean they should leave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:49 am

ronoc49 wrote:How is it a big deal that we are STILL independant? How is it such a problem to get told what to do? answer me these. If nobody had been told that we were a colony nobody would have cared. Has anything changed aside from a few titles? Just because the people didn't have a say in one little thing doesn't mean they should leave.

What you don't seem to understand is that it wasn't a LITTLE thing. I admire your loyalty to the colony. But, you shouldn't be trying to rip into people to show your loyalty. Tact is the better course. I do understand that the people who chose to curse at the leader of this colony should be dealt with. It just shows a little immaturity when you openly attack people that are no longer a part of this colony. You don't have to worry about them saying anything back. By the way, if people chose to leave, let them be. Backbiting and bad-mouthing people doesn't solve anything. Good luck Field Marshal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:51 am

Im sorry. I am just very single minded. Once i get a thought into my head it stays. I will get off all of the cases of the former members. Give them my regards. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:53 am

ronoc49 wrote:Im sorry. I am just very single minded. Once i get a thought into my head it stays. I will get off all of the cases of the former members. Give them my regards. Very Happy

Will do, and thank you for your use of tact.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:57 am

TACT?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:58 am

ronoc49 wrote:TACT?

Yes tact. Meaning taking a diplomatic approach to issues that may arise. It's not an insult.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:59 am

i know I just did not know what it meant. Pardon me for being rude. Like I said single-minded or as my teachers say "inside the box"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:01 am

Understood, glad I could clarify for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:02 am

Yes. So what now sir?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:17 am

I'm in discussion with our Regent at this time. I will let you know my plans shortly(nothing that will affect the nature of things).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum