The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Empire of Klingonic

Go down

The Empire of Klingonic Empty The Empire of Klingonic

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 pm

The Empire of Klingonic is one of the main countries of Klingon birth (This is from the series Star Trek, i am only using some of StarTrek Klingon History ). Our nation is all about Honor. We are strict on Justice and we have lots of religious beliefs on our honorable fathers.

our Nation is big on Military. We have major defense and 19% of our population took up arms to be Klingonic's military.

Our leader is King Morath, he is an Honorable leader and has been for 10 years. he has led us through good and bad times, but he has led us, and the Nation loves him.

A brief history is that Klingonic is 1 out of 10 Klingon Nations on the planet. Each nation has their own name for their Klingon (example: our name is "Onic Klingons"). Our Nation was form 15 years ago when the "Onic Klingons" were badly punish in the other Klingon nation called Hatlh. then, one of the Onic leaders named Klaa decided to fight back. Him and his officer (Morath) got 2000 "Onics" to take over the city. The Unexpected attack made the people of Hatlh flee and reborn their city somwhere else. from now on, Halth and Klingonic have been fighting since.

I like to thank you for letting me join your Region.

Back to top Go down

The Empire of Klingonic Empty Re: The Empire of Klingonic

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:59 pm

Welcome to The Imperial Dominion! Very Happy
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum