The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Hey everyone my name as you know is Optamus. Even though this is a new nation I have quite a bit of experience in Nation States. I used to be an administrator and co-founder of a very successfull reigon. I have a lot of experience in politics to and have occupied the positions of minister of foreign affairs and minister of war. Including co-founder. So I hope I will enter your politics quickly and start giving to this great region soon. So just wanted to say hello.

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:17 pm

Optamus wrote:Hey everyone my name as you know is Optamus. Even though this is a new nation I have quite a bit of experience in Nation States. I used to be an administrator and co-founder of a very successfull reigon. I have a lot of experience in politics to and have occupied the positions of minister of foreign affairs and minister of war. Including co-founder. So I hope I will enter your politics quickly and start giving to this great region soon. So just wanted to say hello.

If you would like to know how our Government works, please read the Constitution. Welcome to The Imperial Dominion!
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:35 pm

Emperor Morgoth wrote:
Optamus wrote:Hey everyone my name as you know is Optamus. Even though this is a new nation I have quite a bit of experience in Nation States. I used to be an administrator and co-founder of a very successfull reigon. I have a lot of experience in politics to and have occupied the positions of minister of foreign affairs and minister of war. Including co-founder. So I hope I will enter your politics quickly and start giving to this great region soon. So just wanted to say hello.

If you would like to know how our Government works, please read the Constitution. Welcome to The Imperial Dominion!
Thanks for the welcoming, and yes I read the constitution throughly. Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Optamus wrote:
Emperor Morgoth wrote:

Any questions at all?
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Emperor Morgoth wrote:
Optamus wrote:
Emperor Morgoth wrote:

Any questions at all?

Umm nope I don't think so, it's quite a nice set up you have here. With the parliment, the ministers, and then the emperor making the decisions together. Can't wait until clarkson gets on though so I can hopefully take up the role of Minister of Domestic Affairs. Most of my experience lies in Foreign Affairs and infiltrating other regions politics, but hey?, why not try something new. My experience will hopefully get the position.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Sounds good to me! Razz
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:44 pm

Emperor Morgoth wrote:Sounds good to me! Razz
yup. I'll check back in tomorrow and see if I got it. Thanks for the welcoming and stuff. I'll ask questions if I need to later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum