The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pres. Bush

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

pres. Bush Empty pres. Bush

Post  Guest Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:07 pm

Lets discuss how terrible president bush is. I'll start it off
I don't understand why the hell you would spend trillions of dollors on a stupid war then rather spend the money and solve
global warming in about a day.

Back to top Go down

pres. Bush Empty Re: pres. Bush

Post  Dominius Aurelius Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Optamus wrote:Lets discuss how terrible president bush is. I'll start it off
I don't understand why the hell you would spend trillions of dollors on a stupid war then rather spend the money and solve
global warming in about a day.

Which war? I think Afghanistan was justified, but we should have stayed there and finished the job, rather than spreading our troops out among Iraq. Iraq was definitely a mistake.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:18 am

I think involvement in the middle east is just silly beyond reason. We're talking about a bunch of radicals that haven't been conquered since Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great. These people repelled nearly a dozen Crusades made by the wealthy catholic church and have forced the USSR into retreat (something not easily accomplished unless). They've loosely kept their nations together under the beliefs of the Qu'ran and a whole lot of bowing towards Mecca's direction. These are people who have nothing and so nothing to lose. They blow up their own buildings to fight us. They live for sacrifice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:21 am

The Republic of Roma V wrote:I think involvement in the middle east is just silly beyond reason. We're talking about a bunch of radicals that haven't been conquered since Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great. These people repelled nearly a dozen Crusades made by the wealthy catholic church and have forced the USSR into retreat (something not easily accomplished unless). They've loosely kept their nations together under the beliefs of the Qu'ran and a whole lot of bowing towards Mecca's direction. These are people who have nothing and so nothing to lose. They blow up their own buildings to fight us. They live for sacrifice.

Only one other nation was EVER able to repel the USSR on it's own......Poland......in the 1920 Baltic War. I should know, because my grandfather was a Colonel serving under Josef Pilsudski (highest General), who would then take over the Polish government, and lead it through years of brief prosperity, before dying, thus making Poland weak once more. Sad
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:38 am

I'd have to agree with you there, Emperor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:46 am

The Republic of Roma V wrote:I'd have to agree with you there, Emperor.

Yes, but the point is, other then Poland, only Afghanistan could take down the USSR alone. You were also right about the Crusades and such, because throughout history, the Arabs have used Jihad to eliminate oppressors in their home region of The Middle East. We really should leave them in peace. Iraq isn't ready for Democracy. They really do need a strong dictator to keep the different groups in line, at least in the present.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:36 am

The Qu'ran which basically runs their government isn't very democratic either in the way it directs their lives and the way they should think and act. Thus this poses the problem if you did want to bring them democracy it would have to be through a way they can agree on based on the Qu'ran's teachings.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:41 am

The Republic of Roma V wrote:The Qu'ran which basically runs their government isn't very democratic either in the way it directs their lives and the way they should think and act. Thus this poses the problem if you did want to bring them democracy it would have to be through a way they can agree on based on the Qu'ran's teachings.

It would be almost impossible to find some kind of middle ground with them on that issue. It's all or nothing, as they only deal in absolutes.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:48 am

"global warming" is NOT real it never was and it never will be. The Bible says nothing about "global warming" but it says about something called the apocalypse is when every Christian will goto Heaven and God will win the battle and Satan will loose. Im a Christian just so that u know and "global warming" ticks me off because it is not real. And what would happen if we didnt goto war Iraq would keep attacking USA many lives would be lost the twin towers was just to scare us so that we would obey them and no longer be a Christian Nation.

Last edited by WARSHOVA on Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:51 am

WARSHOVA wrote:"global warming" is NOT real it never was and it never will be. The Bible says nothing about "global warming" but it says about something called the apocalypse is when every Christian will goto Heaven and God will win the battle and Satan will loose. Im a Christian just so that u know and "global warming" ticks me off because it is not real.

Yeah, I'm Roman Catholic, but I do find truth in science that I don't think is fully explained in religion, and I do find truth in religion that cannot be possibly explained by science. It's basically a balance in my eyes. Very Happy
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:03 am

but I do find truth in science that I don't think is fully explained in religion, and I do find truth in religion that cannot be possibly explained by science. It's basically a balance in my eyes. Very Happy

Likewise. I feel, through science's explanations, global warming is a very real thing. While maybe not dooms day defining it is certainly a problem that will effect later generations of the world.

Just because the Bible doesn't say it will end us doesn't mean it can't happen anyway. There was no prediction in the Bible man would toy with nuclear weapons and end up unleashing one of the most scariest and life threatening weapons man has ever created. Does that mean it shouldn't happen? No. I feel the apocalypse is a situation predicated by God that is changed depending on the current state of the world. So even though God predicated (and im just throwing this out there) blood raining from the sky the situation could adapt to modern times and be fire from the meteor "Apophis".

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:05 am

Minister Quaeus wrote:
but I do find truth in science that I don't think is fully explained in religion, and I do find truth in religion that cannot be possibly explained by science. It's basically a balance in my eyes. Very Happy

Likewise. I feel, through science's explanations, global warming is a very real thing. While maybe not dooms day defining it is certainly a problem that will effect later generations of the world.

Just because the Bible doesn't say it will end us doesn't mean it can't happen anyway. There was no prediction in the Bible man would toy with nuclear weapons and end up unleashing one of the most scariest and life threatening weapons man has ever created. Does that mean it shouldn't happen? No. I feel the apocalypse is a situation predicated by God that is changed depending on the current state of the world. So even though God predicated (and im just throwing this out there) blood raining from the sky the situation could adapt to modern times and be fire from the meteor "Apophis".

Yes, I believe that the Bible set forth guidelines for how it would end, but the exact means for the end to occur will be determined by modern day technology/disasters.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:10 am

Minister Quaeus wrote:

well it wasnt predicted to be blood, it was actually "Fire will rain down from the heavens"
plus if you ever watch anything about Nostradomus he predicted that the world will end after WW3 which he also says is already happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:13 am

Chris77722 wrote:
Minister Quaeus wrote:

well it wasnt predicted to be blood, it was actually "Fire will rain down from the heavens"
plus if you ever watch anything about Nostradomus he predicted that the world will end after
WW3 which he also says is already happening.

Aren't there supposed to be 3 Anti-Christs and don't some people say that Osama Bin Laden is the third and final one, right before the end of the world occurs?
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:14 am

supposedly

but to be honest I believe President Bush to be the root of all evil.
Even Nostradomus made a prediction that said Osama and Bush were pretty much the same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:15 am

Chris77722 wrote:supposedly

Even Nostradomus made a prediction that said Osama and Bush were pretty much the same.

I heard this somewhere as well.......you might be right! Shocked
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:20 am

lol thats why I love Nostadomus almost all the predictions he made before he died came true.
Like 9/11 if we had that prediction before hand I think we could have prevented it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:26 am

Chris77722 wrote:supposedly

Actually, Dick Cheyney is the root of all evil. I've been told by my father, when he used to work for FEMA (back in the 70s and 80s when they were actually good), and by my girlfriend's grandfather, who was a military engineer back then, that Cheyney was, and still is a VERY evil person. They both said that when Cheyney would walk into a room, it felt like all of the happiness was sucked out (kind of like a dementor from Harry Potter, lol). I really do believe that Cheyney pushed Bush to be as aggressive as he was, in regards to Iraq, and now apparently Iran too.

Last edited by Emperor Dominius Aurelius on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:28 am

lol thats soo true I forgot about him.

ohhh and you cant forget Russia, and N. Korea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:30 am

Chris77722 wrote:lol thats soo true I forgot about him.

ohhh and you cant forget Russia, and N. Korea

of course
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:37 am

no theres only 1 anti-christ and they are nothing close to the anti christ

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:38 am

WARSHOVA wrote:no theres only 1 anti-christ and they are nothing close to the anti christ

Well, we were just discussing Nostradamus's theories, not the actual Bible.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:42 am

An could someone explain how you shoot your friend in the face when your hunting?
what is that about with Dick, I mean come on

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:29 pm

Supposedly the Anti-Christ is the ultimate deceiver. He'll unite the world under the promise of peace and lure the faithful to his cause away from Christ and towards eternal damnation. I cant really think of someone in existence with that kind of influence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:36 pm

ya there's some leaders who have had quite a bit of influence ( Hitler for example ) but no one
so far has had enough to influence the world into following them. Maybe a few countries but
not the world.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum