The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you believe in global warming

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

do you believe in global warming - Page 2 Empty Re: do you believe in global warming

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:03 am

Prime MinisterClarkson103 wrote:Yepp, i agree with what you said, but i know my generation is going to be like the last, and just be like well the people before us messed it up, so w/e why do we care. Its not our fault. Thats why im debatin if i want to have kids, because i don't want to make them live through this crap. Its not fair.

Who wants kids anyways, god, I wouldn't want me as a child

Back to top Go down

do you believe in global warming - Page 2 Empty Re: do you believe in global warming

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:55 pm

haha i want kids

3 actually lol Razz 2 boys and a girl lol Razz

Yepp i have my life planned out i know Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:14 pm

At least you aren't one of those girls who plan out their entire marriage, (shudder) silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:15 pm

Ya those chicks freak me out lol Razz

I'd rather let my friends do it for me lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:17 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:23 pm

cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Prime MinisterClarkson103 wrote:cyclops

how the H*$# am I supposed to respond to that? Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:01 pm

looks like you figured it out Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Oh, I'm such a genius aren't I.

Why don't we just lock the thread on this closing comment.

"The environment is F@#$%. Humanity #$%^& it up. We are all doomed. We killed the marmots, we killed the ozone, we killed the planet. Our children are so screwed. Luckily it's them not us, so party hard and try to forget about the environment. If it won't affect you, why would you worry about it. Suck it up princess (directed at Al Gore). Let's go throw some popcans in the trash can (what a rebel)!"

And that ladies and gentlemen is the state of events concerning the environment.

Adieu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:19 pm

haha, its a tru statement, but i feel bad for my kids... lol Razz ( NOT THAT I HAVE ANY YET..) But i dunno, w.e. if it gets to bad im jumping of a bridge when im 50. lol Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:32 pm

I'm not sure if I should laugh at that, ha ha.. ha? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Mother earth is a hearty woman if we stop now maybe she still stands a chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm

doubt it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:01 am

We simply speeded up a natural cycle. You know, technically we are in an ice age, which is in a natural cycle of heating and cooling. Human beings just demonstrate their pride by believing that they hugely altered a massive planet. We may have speeded things up a little but the big picture has barely changed. We've only been thinking about this for like maybe 50 years out of an earth thats 4 billion years old

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:14 am

I personally am not worried about Global Warming. I think by the time it actually really has an impact on the world society, I will be long gone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 am

See, most people only think how it will affect them. However, some of us don't have that luxury. I have children, my sister has children. And someday they will have children and so on. We must consider how we can help not hinder the environment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:41 am

True, but still we will adapt. The human race will not go extinct, and I can't foresee there being a large decrease in the population. We will simply adapt as the times necessitate it. Unfortunately, we as a race have a tendency to not adapt until the situation is desperate, but eventually we will have no other choice but to change. We need to stop telling ourselves the fallacy that everything can go back to normal. The earth is constantly shifting, and we quite frankly don't have the resources to fix all of our mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:04 pm

the human race will be like many many other species that fight to stay alive, but fail miserably. It is then that we will look back and only then. the fact is that we just dont gaive a da@# about who or what we affect as long as we can receive instant gratifaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum