The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now Hiring!: Ambassador

Go down

Now Hiring!: Ambassador Empty Now Hiring!: Ambassador

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm currently looking for a dedicated individual to act as the ambassador between GEA and the Imperial Dominion. Your responsibilities would include keeping our embassy's threads up-to-date and acting as my aid in affairs between the GEA and the Imperial Dominion. If you're interested, please PM me.

Back to top Go down

Now Hiring!: Ambassador Empty Re: Now Hiring!: Ambassador

Post  Dominius Aurelius Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:43 pm

Minister Quaeus wrote:I'm currently looking for a dedicated individual to act as the ambassador between GEA and the Imperial Dominion. Your responsibilities would include keeping our embassy's threads up-to-date and acting as my aid in affairs between the GEA and the Imperial Dominion. If you're interested, please PM me.

For more information, please read the Constitution, Article 5, Number 5.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Minister Quaeus wrote:I'm currently looking for a dedicated individual to act as the ambassador between GEA and the Imperial Dominion. Your responsibilities would include keeping our embassy's threads up-to-date and acting as my aid in affairs between the GEA and the Imperial Dominion. If you're interested, please PM me.

I Would be Honored to Represent The Emperor and The Imperial Parliament to GEA in hopes of furthering our diplomatic Alliances.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Congratulations to U.S.S.A on becoming our ambassador to the GEA embassy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum