The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there From the Great White North

Go down

Canadian Quiz (select what you think is true)

Hi there From the Great White North Vote_lcap25%Hi there From the Great White North Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Hi there From the Great White North Vote_lcap13%Hi there From the Great White North Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Hi there From the Great White North Vote_lcap13%Hi there From the Great White North Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Hi there From the Great White North Vote_lcap38%Hi there From the Great White North Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Hi there From the Great White North Empty Hi there From the Great White North

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Hi there everybody,

I'm a high school student in THE GREAT WHITE NORTH read: Vancouver, Canada, and this is one of the first forums
I've joined. I started playing NationStates, because quite frankly, me and everybody else on the Internet could probably
do a better job than Bush or Putin or anybody else in charge.

So.. Hi there everybody Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Hi there From the Great White North Empty Re: Hi there From the Great White North

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:13 pm

I consider myself Canadian, as my whole Mother's side of the family lives in Montreal and Toronto, my Mother still has her citizenship, and I'm going to apply for one in a couple years.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi there From the Great White North Empty Re: Hi there From the Great White North

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Good Job, Soon we (meaning canadians) will rule the world

muahahahahaaa!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:01 pm

haha_Juandiga wrote:Good Job, Soon we (meaning canadians) will rule the world

muahahahahaaa!

I'm still technically an American citizen, and I probably will try to get a dual-citizenship, and I'm hoping that I'm the son of a current Canadian citizen, that I can bypass most of the rules for doing so.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Emperor Dominius Aurelius wrote:

I'm still technically an American citizen, and I probably will try to get a dual-citizenship, and I'm hoping that I'm the son of a current Canadian citizen, that I can bypass most of the rules for doing so.

Interesting, I do know that there's a difference in getting Canadian or American citizenship after already having one or the other. I do believe
though, that if you already have American Citizenship and you're applying for Canadian Cit. you should be alright, relatives or not. God knows we have enough room for anybody who wants to be a Canadian citizen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:22 am

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with any of the choices in the poll.
Canada is a modern democracy of 30 million people made up of ten provinces and 3 territories. It is made up of a Parliamentary-style government, made up of the Senate and House of Commons, and lead by a Prime Minister, currently Conservative Stephen Harper, although soon to be replaced by Clarkson103. The majority of people live between Québec City and Windsor. The two largest population centres, Toronto followed by Montréal, lie along this corridor. 8 million people live in Québec, of whom 6 million speak French. The largest city in Québec, Montréal, is the second largest Francophone city in the world, after Paris.
Besides, they don't eat polar bear steaks for breakfast. It's polar bear sausages.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:26 am

haha_Juandiga wrote:Good Job, Soon we (meaning canadians) will rule the world

muahahahahaaa!

Any person born to a Canadian Citizen and is the first generation abroad is automatically a Canadian citizen.
Any person born to a Canadian Citizen and is the second generation abroad is automatically a Canadian citizen until they turn 28, unless they move to Canada before then.

I got lost while looking through the student visa page recently and found myself in the Becoming A Citizen page.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:31 am

I didn't know that, I don't think my mother did either........that's pretty cool!
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:07 pm

The Barricades wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't agree with any of the choices in the poll.
Canada is a modern democracy of 30 million people made up of ten provinces and 3 territories. It is made up of a Parliamentary-style government, made up of the Senate and House of Commons, and lead by a Prime Minister, currently Conservative Stephen Harper, although soon to be replaced by Clarkson103. The majority of people live between Québec City and Windsor. The two largest population centres, Toronto followed by Montréal, lie along this corridor. 8 million people live in Québec, of whom 6 million speak French. The largest city in Québec, Montréal, is the second largest Francophone city in the world, after Paris.
Besides, they don't eat polar bear steaks for breakfast. It's polar bear sausages.

You do realize that I live in Canada, and therefore was joking. And it's funny you know, but I haven't noticed
clarkson103 on the ballot or the news recently, I mean what's up with that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:17 pm

A week ago, he was having computer problems. He might be experiencing them again. Let's just give him a chance to get back online.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Juandiga wrote:
The Barricades wrote:I'm sorry, but I don't agree with any of the choices in the poll.

You do realize that I live in Canada, and therefore was joking. And it's funny you know, but I haven't noticed

1) Clarkson103 was on The National last night talking about his ambitions. He feels that leading a large country is the natural next step from leading a NationStates region.
2) Like I said, they eat polar bear sausages with their maple syrup. NOT STEAK.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 pm

The Barricades wrote:
Juandiga wrote:

1) Clarkson103 was on The National last night talking about his ambitions. He feels that leading a large country is the natural next step from leading a NationStates region.

Clarkson said what???

Question Question Question
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:58 am

The Barricades wrote:
Juandiga wrote:

Clarkson said what???

Nothing.
I was being facetious.

I like the way the quote boxes are piling up.
Someone quote this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:00 am

The Barricades wrote:
The Barricades wrote:
Juandiga wrote:

Clarkson said what???

Nothing.
I was being facetious.

Someone quote this.

Lol, ok, but only because you asked so nicely. Razz
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:25 am

The Barricades wrote:
The Barricades wrote:
Juandiga wrote:

Clarkson said what???

Nothing.
I was being facetious.

Someone quote this.

Lol, ok, but only because you asked so nicely. Razz

Boy, what a quote box!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum