The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it possible to conquer the world

Go down

is it possible to conquer the world Empty is it possible to conquer the world

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:41 pm

from alexander the great, to great evils like hitler. many have tried all have failed. in your own opinion is it that they werent good enough (either that they dident have good resorces or that they werent very good leaders,ect) or is it that it isint possible to conquer the world

Back to top Go down

is it possible to conquer the world Empty Re: is it possible to conquer the world

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 pm

It is not possible. In order to conquer the world you must have the ABSOLUTE support of every nation that you control. THere will always be people who object to your rule and you need to keep them in line. Another reason, I agree that hitler was absolute EVIL dont get me wrong but he had a good plan going until he started abusing morphine and letting it influence his decisions. YOU CAN NOT GET ENOUGH OCCUPATIONAL FORCES TO OCCUPY EVERY NATION IN THE WORLD! if anyone has anything to add or wants to talk to this about me bring it on.

Back to top Go down

is it possible to conquer the world Empty Re: is it possible to conquer the world

Post  Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Even if someone had a massive army and absolute control. People would always rebel. So they would never fully control the world. It is impossible in my views

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum