The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE ARMED FORCES

Go down

WELCOME TO THE ARMED FORCES Empty WELCOME TO THE ARMED FORCES

Post  Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:18 am

Wellcome to the volunteer center. If you are visiting this you have decided to become someone. To defend The New Inquisitions honour as well as your own. This Branch (the Army) will be directed by ME! who will take orders from the Minister of Defense. Whatever I SAYS GO'S! If you have a problem with that look at my avatar and think again. (lol) But seriously if you dare disobey a direct order from me or your CO you will be court marshalled and punished as seen fit by the jury. If you proceed you will have to make a choice between what specialty you would like. I am open to suggestions. I dont bite. (usually). Please request the right to join right here as a reply then wait for further instructions.

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE ARMED FORCES Empty Re: WELCOME TO THE ARMED FORCES

Post  Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:58 am

Dear Fellow Citizens,
Joining the Armed Forces of The Imperial Dominion can help you fight for the freedoms we all believe in. If you would like to help stop what is wrong and fix things for a new age, join our Armada. If you want your name to go down in history, stand up and fight along side us. Show the world who you are and what you believe in.
(as written by former citizen Sakaba).

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:42 am

Actually, our Armed Forces are only for the purpose of defending The Imperial Dominion, unless otherwise ordered by the Kaiserin of The New Inquisition. Think of us as the National Guard. We just defend the home state, but sometimes are called in when the real Army isn't enough to handle a problem.

I hope that my analogy makes sense to all of you!
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Huh? Just kidding sir. I think we all understand. It might even be advantageous to be thought of as a small scouting party as it were.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:01 pm

Ehh sign me up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Accepted! Please wait for you rank.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Your rank is PRIVATE. Please wait for further orders. When more people join you will be given a higher rank due to our lack of NCO's and officers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down