The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Questions

Go down

General Questions Empty General Questions

Post  Guest Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Being new to Nationstates, i have a few questions,

1. I am reading around and according to my understanding the Delegate has the power to eject nations, is this true?

2. Am i correct in my understanding that to invade a nation, a group must all join it and endorse a new delegate in that nation? If so, what is the purpose of this?

3. What is regional influence?

4. How does being in the UN affect my nation?

Back to top Go down

General Questions Empty Re: General Questions

Post  Dominius Aurelius Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:12 pm

Reveworrom wrote:Being new to Nationstates, i have a few questions,

1. I am reading around and according to my understanding the Delegate has the power to eject nations, is this true?

2. Am i correct in my understanding that to invade a nation, a group must all join it and endorse a new delegate in that nation? If so, what is the purpose of this?

3. What is regional influence?

4. How does being in the UN affect my nation?

1. Yes, but only if the founder allows it, or if there is no founder. I have not allowed it in The Imperial Dominion.

2. You are correct, and the purpose of this is that this is exactly how battles and invasions take place between different regions, which is why I requested that all members of the Armed Forces join the UN.

3. Regional influence is determined by 2 things. How many nations there are in the region and how long each nation has been there in comparison to the others. If a delegate were to have the power to ban nations in our region, then it would be EXTREMELY difficult for him/her to ban a nation with more regional influence than he/she has.

4. Being in the UN affects a nation because it subjects them to all decisions (resolutions) passed on the UN floor.

Do you have anymore questions?
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum