The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the rogue nation of hal and knigit

Go down

the rogue nation of hal and knigit Empty the rogue nation of hal and knigit

Post  Guest Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm

hello, if im right im the first here, oh mighty emperor, i am by no means new to ns, and just wanted a fresh start. i would like very much to be appointed minsiter for war as i know loads about it. eg, a single b-2 bomber costs 2.1 billion us dollars, the f-22 raptor cruises at 600 knots without after burners. it goes on, anywhoom hello, nice to meet u all lets make the imperial dominion great together.
hal kailas, head of the rogue nation of hal and knigit(my deputy)

Back to top Go down

the rogue nation of hal and knigit Empty Re: the rogue nation of hal and knigit

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:39 am

hal kailas wrote:hello, if im right im the first here, oh mighty emperor, i am by no means new to ns, and just wanted a fresh start. i would like very much to be appointed minsiter for war as i know loads about it. eg, a single b-2 bomber costs 2.1 billion us dollars, the f-22 raptor cruises at 600 knots without after burners. it goes on, anywhoom hello, nice to meet u all lets make the imperial dominion great together.
hal kailas, head of the rogue nation of hal and knigit(my deputy)

Are you prepared to try and convince members of this region to join the military?

Are you also prepared to step down in the event of an election that you don't win?
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:47 pm

of course i will, and yes i will try to get people to join our noble and mighty military, btw when are these elections gonna be held?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:50 pm

hal kailas wrote:of course i will, and yes i will try to get people to join our noble and mighty military, btw when are these elections gonna be held?

When our population is at least 75-100, with at least 30-50 of those frequently active on both NationStates AND the forum.

Please read the Constitution that I wrote last night, if you have any further questions.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:59 pm

so may i now be considered the minister of defence or should i sign up to the army first, however scince the minsiter is in controll of the armed forces and there is no minsiter to aplly to can i be elevated immediatly to that position?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:02 pm

hal kailas wrote:so may i now be considered the minister of defence or should i sign up to the army first, however scince the minsiter is in controll of the armed forces and there is no minsiter to aplly to can i be elevated immediatly to that position?

Exactly. At the moment, I have no basis to judge on who's prepared to do the job, so if you say you know your stuff, you've got the job till a new Prime Minister is elected and if he/she decides that there's someone better for the job. Right now, I won't hold against you the fact that you didn't serve in the Armed Forces, because we don't have one yet.
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down