The Imperial Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New members and armed forces members must read!

Go down

New members and armed forces members must read! Empty New members and armed forces members must read!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:41 pm

This great former region is now a Colony. This means that we are now a branch of THE NEW INQUISTION. We are told what to do by that region. If there are any problems relating to this you must speak to ME! The Viceroy has more important things to worry about than dealing with such petty problems. All members of the Armed Forces under my Command are to send out a recruitment message at least once a day. If this is not possible please inform me so I do not go crazy on you.

FIELD MARSHALL RONOC49

Back to top Go down

New members and armed forces members must read! Empty Re: New members and armed forces members must read!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:11 am

ronoc49 wrote:This great former region is now a Colony. This means that we are now a branch of THE NEW INQUISTION. We are told what to do by that region. If there are any problems relating to this you must speak to ME! The Viceroy has more important things to worry about than dealing with such petty problems. All members of the Armed Forces under my Command are to send out a recruitment message at least once a day. If this is not possible please inform me so I do not go crazy on you.

FIELD MARSHALL RONOC49

Actually any members who need to speak to someone about problems should contact me. I am Prime Minister Rellik Darkholme.

Back to top Go down

New members and armed forces members must read! Empty Re: New members and armed forces members must read!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:13 pm

Yes any new members should speak to the Prime minister. We didn't have one when I wrote this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominius Aurelius Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 am

Yes, I have appointed a new Prime Minister, as I barely have the time to log onto here anymore. I'm quite busy with real life, being at college and all. I hope to have more time for this forum in the near future, but in the meantime, we should all try to recruit new nations to join our great region!

cheers
Dominius Aurelius
Dominius Aurelius
Viceroy

https://theimperialdominion.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm

As a lord of Parliment I would like to make a motion to pass through parliment to make it mandatory for every member to log in atleast 3 times a week, and you cannot log in 3 times in one day. I will right a formal one and post it up later.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:21 pm

Uhh sir I log in wayyyyy more than once a day. Would that count against me?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:20 pm

Hell no 3 is just a standard that should any active member should be able to get in within the first three days of the week.

I personally log into this one and the New Inqisition on every chance I get.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:25 pm

Chris77722 wrote:As a lord of Parliment I would like to make a motion to pass through parliment to make it mandatory for every member to log in atleast 3 times a week, and you cannot log in 3 times in one day. I will right a formal one and post it up later.

I believe that is a good idea. The problem I forsee would be implementing such an order. How would we be able to monitor and punish those not in compliance? And, by the way, i just got my computer back so I'll be back here again. Sorry, for my lengthy absence. (Three days is a long time for me).

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down